Cooperation with advanced schools
- to fast track and formalize sharing of good practices
- to build lasting relationships with quality educators in the region
- to share common problems and build ways to overcome them together
Methodology and timing
- Decide on the scope of the cooperation – how wide and intensive it should be. Methodology Most recommended criteria are duration, people involved, frequency of contact
- Agree on the shared goals. Make sure they are SMART. and timing
- Set the way of tracking schools’ progress.
- Highlight areas in which partner school is advanced and how you are going to focus on using this know how.
- Be as specific as possible – mostly in the good practices your school can use and benefit from
- Make sure to build your partnership on trust and shared goals, not on formalized approach.
Leave a comment